Friday 28 June 2013

Road Trip! Aaron Skipping's Euro tour...

Watch our Europe, Aaron's on the way!


Downhill skater Aaron Skippings says: "I've been knuckling down with work at the moment and getting ready for my euro trip in a few weeks! Hopefully I'll see Spoky (Spoky Woky - aka Marie Bougourd, an awesome French downhill skater) out there too.  I should do - I'll be skating in Switzerland, then off to Germany straight after for the German championships on the 17th-20th July....

Almatrieb 17th - 20th July...
 Marie's (Bourgourd, aka Spoky Woky) been doing amazing at the moment! Shame about her crash in california but shes always my favourite skater girl! ;D.


The legend that is Spoky Woky showing her moves Stateside...
Did you see the new leathers? I,m loving them! Looking like a sweaty wasp people call me  - haha!
Big love for helping me get them though SMB - wouldnt have them without you guys!"

 
Aaron looking awesome in his new leathers...

 Thanks, always glad to help Aaron - let's hope they keep you safe &
that the skate bearings we've sent you for your trip keep you rolling faster than the competition! :-)


No comments: