Tuesday 14 August 2012

Pro skater Doug Brown...

We've had a news update from our friend Doug Brown, pro skater:

"Greetings Everyone,
Summer 2012 has really shaped up to be a great productive summer with lots of events and travels.


I must be doing something right as the new book is selling well and this is my tenth year as a professional skateboarder.


I never thought the summer of 2002 at a chance meeting at the Gravity Games would open the door for paying sponsors,

a book deal, travels, events and so much more. Last week I flew to Connecticut for what we've labeled the philanthropy tour.

View the video diary here:




Also the story behind my new pro model with Outbreak Skateboards

View here:




For all videos and updates visit:


Order books direct at:


www.beyondtheboard.net

Thanks everyone for the support, lots ahead. Stay positive and keep being yourself.

Truly,

Doug"

 
 
Thanks for all the news Doug, much appreciated!

No comments: