Singletrack cycle magazine bring us the exciting news:
"The men’s grooming brand Bluebeard stands for the less than conventional approach to life, cocking a snoot at the nanny state and the madness that is the ball ache of endless red tape and over the top health and safety clap trap.
They believe that racing cyclists are real men who emulate the brand’s philosophy of ‘Train Hard, Shave Easy’. And they are looking for ‘Britain’s manliest cyclists’ at the Dartmoor Classic Cycling Sportive 2011, which takes place between June 25-26 in Kingsteignton, Devon. This individual will demonstrate characteristics of a real man. Someone that goes that extra mile, someone who never gives up, someone who will be a great advocate for the luxury brand.
The winner will:
- Become the face of The Bluebeards Revenge in the world of cycling
- Receive The Bluebeards Revenge racing jersey and accessories
- Receive a year’s supply of The Bluebeards Revenge shaving products
- Star in a cycling ‘Train Hard, Shave Easy’ commercial
- Receive £500 to a cycling club or charity of their choice"
We look forward with great interest to seeing who is crowned the manliest man very soon!